Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What can I give you in return


There is nothing I found to give you that matches what you gave to me.
Its you, shown the love in every aspects of my life.
When I get success, Your pure smile and wish tells the real meaning of success.
In my pain, Your tears shows how hard to feel it.
If I am wrong, Your words teaches the knowledge of destination.
In my failure, It's you made me to get  the things back.


I cant share everything with my mom,
but i can surly tell that to you.
somebody will share my life,
but no body can erase your mark in it.


I don't always live up to your expectations.
I know there were times when you wished I've listened to you but I chose to do it my way.
Yet through it all,
you've always been there for me and
I couldn't thank you enough. I'm a better person today
because of the many things you've done for me .
I love you so much and I'll always be grateful to have someone like you my dear friend.
There is nothing I found to give you that matches what you gave to me.

Happy Birthday......
I hope you enjoy your life with all kinds of pleasures....
Its because of you,
My life is enjoyable.