Friday, October 14, 2011

Relations



 
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice
                                            ---Robert Frost  
Some people says that the world will only destroy in Fire or Ice .. There may be many Other modes of destroyers but all fall into these two categories.Personally I prefer Fire but If want die twice I can say Ice is also a better destroyer.

We can compare a "Relationship" with the world , It can also be destroyed by two things Desire(The Fire) and Hate(The Ice) .
 The desire is the feeling of "Mine" .. Many times in our relations we think like "my" feelings , "my" habits, "my" personal space ,"my" interests whatever .. That can destroy our relationship.But we cannot say the Desire only the one but Hate among the people ,lack of communication ,  void in the relation or silence that arose can cause enough damage.